Does anyone have picts of adult Singapore Violets?

dojang

Arachnopeon
Hi,

Lampropelma Violaceopedes (Singapore Violet) sounds like a beautiful tarantula, but they are expensive...Botar and the others selling them don't have any picts of them posted....does anyone have one that you could post/send to me?

Thanks

aaronrefalo

Arachnolord
Old Timer
nice T...i never found any information on this species till now....so do u intend to bring one?

Aaron

Nick_schembri

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I've seen this species before on a website but it was much more violet than that. maybe there is variation like in the p.metallica

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
The spider often sold as Lampropelma violaceopes.

Sub-Adult female

Adult female

I don't think they are particularly violet myself, although the adults are certainly more purply than the juveniles which are a steel blue colour.

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Lampropelma Violaceopedes (Singapore Violet) sounds like a beautiful tarantula, but they are expensive...Botar and the others selling them don't have any picts of them posted....does anyone have one that you could post/send to me?
Just an FYI, specific names cannot be plural... so it should be Lampropelma violaceopes. It's being listed improperly on some US sites.

dojang

Arachnopeon
Thank all of you for your replies and pictures..

I am still trying to figure out how I managed to miss the pictures on John Hoke's website..... probably the fact that it was like 2 in the morning I guess. ;-p

Thanks
Tim

aaronrefalo

Arachnolord
Old Timer
o yes know i recognise it....the first pic is a bit pale..thats y..interesting species...anyone had mated up this species yet?...i think yes....how many eggs where present in an eggsac?

Aaron

phormingochilus

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
There are about 70-130 in a sac in general ;-)

Regards
Søren

aaronrefalo said:
o yes know i recognise it....the first pic is a bit pale..thats y..interesting species...anyone had mated up this species yet?...i think yes....how many eggs where present in an eggsac?

Aaron

Nick_schembri

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I cant find the pic anywhere, once I saw a pic of a T that was very purple. Are there any other species that might be more purple?

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
This spieces is going on my future want list :) Whats the temperment on this spieces and how big do they get?

soonseng28

Arachnopeon
Elson said:
Nice T you have there Lopez..
Here's mine , 6 inches sub-adult.
Hi! Elson,
Very nice T you got there, er.... this one climbs trees :) if yes, then it's not 4me. Cheers! :D

Elson

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
soonseng28 said:
Hi! Elson,
Very nice T you got there, er.... this one climbs trees :) if yes, then it's not 4me. Cheers! :D
Thanks.. It's terrestrial .

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nick_schembri said:
Thats not the one I had in mind although its similar, but it was a much stronger purple. I'll keep trying to find it, then I'll post a link

?

wolfpak

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
wow :worship: impressive creature :clap: got to have me one of those