The T Keepers

wicked

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
*A cartoon for tarantula enthusiasts* ;P

Ever get an idea stuck in your head and you can't seem to get anything else done till you get it out of your system? It happens to me all the time.
A month or so ago I went to bed after reading the boards only to find I couldn't sleep and the idea for this got etched in my brain. Thinking about this one spawned ideas for a series of them. (Credit where credit is due, posts by Wolfy and Snipes inspired this particular cartoon)

Attachments

Last edited:

Venom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Lol, that's really cool.

the subtrate in that rosie tank is a little questionable tho...lol jk. ;P

wicked

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Substrate? Umm....oops.

Glad you all liked it. Maybe I will get around to drawing the rest of them one of these days.

Snipes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thats hilarious. I especially like how the t is :confused: and the catchers mit (lots of funny things in my head). I remember that post with the radiation suit. I was going to post a pic or that, the Michelin man, or that nerdy kid from Little Giants who comes with a huge rubber suit. U ought to put that as ur avatar

wicked

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I felt I was long overdue for putting up another one of these. I am sure you were all waiting in breathless anticipation. *cough* *cough*

edit:corrected, rescanned and resized :8o

[/IMG]

Attachments

Last edited:

wicked

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
new toons

Ok, I am a slacker. I haven't put up any new T keepers in a couple months, so I am adding two new ones. ;P

waterdish.jpg

fuzzywuzzy.jpg

Snipes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i like the mine mine mine one cuz that has happened before to me

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'd get a way better nursing home package if I could draw spiders like that for my son.

I'd take a pic of the one I did, if I felt bored enough to desire a DIY confidence rebuilding project. ;)

wicked

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sheri said:
I'd take a pic of the one I did, if I felt bored enough to desire a DIY confidence rebuilding project. ;)

I call. Let's see it. ;P

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
You know how to make a tired man laugh. What a nice ending of my stressful day :worship:

Conan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Geez how did i miss that first cartoon? That is so funny! Congratulations, I think that picture is going to run through my head every time i do cage maintenance for the rest of my life.

I like the cup the best...

Bedlam

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'd certainly buy a calendar of this stuff!!

Water Dish Blues = GOLD!! :clap: :clap:

cricket54

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I LOVE the cartoons:D ! Your drawings are really really good. I didn't see the first one either so I'm sure glad I've seen the thread this time! You have great ideas!

Sharon