How did you find Arachnoboards?

ilovebugs

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm just curious to know how most people find out about the boards.
if you used google or something, what did you search for?

here's my story:

I had a lab with a guy a few years back, and we became good friends and I had told him about my T(one at the time) he got interested and got a few. one day he showed me the boards, we wasted many a day looking at pictures of T's and reading bite reports.

about a year later I remembered it and joined up. :)

Rabid Flea

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Right after I bought my first emperor scorp, i was googlin' for info and after searching through many sites I found this one. So glad I did because I have learned a lot from the knowledgable ppl on here (many thanks for putting up with me ;P ) Anyway this site got me back into not only scorps, but now not only do I have 23 Ts but 102 Scorps and 2 pedes... thanks Scott!!! {D

Last edited:

Jaden

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I was looking for a place to buy some tarantulas. I did a search and this place popped up. I checked it out a few times and joined. It was one of the best places I decided to join. Saying that I want to say "Thank you to those that love me, hate me, or don't care one way or another for accepting this tarantla loving mad man.".

Melmoth

ArachnoSweetTalker
Old Timer
Googling for sites with info on centipedes.The rest is history :D

Kugellager

ArachnoJester of the Ancient Ones
Arachnosupporter
A few days after this incarnation of AP/AB was put online back in July 2002 I was doing a search for some information on a particular scorpion so I could make a post on Scorpion Enthusiasts (now Scorpion Fans) and stumbled across this discussion between two guys on some scorpion or another. Those guys turned out to be Scott (Mr Deranged) and Dave (skinheaddave)...Scott didn't know squat and Dave was pretty new to the scorpion hobby...though now is one of the more knowledgeable people online...The rest is history...or is that infamy? :?

John
];')

WhyTeDraGon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
OldHag told me :) She wouldnt leave me alone about Arachnoboards this, Arachnoboards that. geez :rolleyes:

Windchaser

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I found AB doing a google search. As others have said, the rest is history.

Last edited:

Tony

Arachno-pragmatarian
Old Timer
I found it through Scott, back when Petbugs got all crazy...after a few months it started rolling and I joined up...
T

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I found AB back in 2002 while searching for invertebrate dealers online. The first online forum I ever joined.

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
JeKo said:
happened upon it one day by accident after i got my first scorp, glad i did, i have made good friends on here.
same as me, except a G. rosea instead of a scorp :)

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
WhyTeDraGon said:
OldHag told me :) She wouldnt leave me alone about Arachnoboards this, Arachnoboards that. geez :rolleyes:

LMAO and now YOU pester me the same way :D

I found out from Phillip Redwine.

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This alternative hovered, from what I remember, in the Cafe of Petbugs.com some time before it was closed. At first I thought the layout was suck because I wasn't used to it, mainly, but when the Cafe finally disappeared I felt the need to migrate here anyway, and My Eyes Saw.

Last edited:

Czalz

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I was in John's store (e-spiderworld ), and heard AB mentioned, and then when I was searching for some t's online, I saw it and recognized the name, and well, I won't even say it.................................

Bark

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I was on another tarantula forum that usually only gets one post a day. Someone mentioned this was a place to go to get faster responses, so I checked it out and never went back to that other site... :8o

Overmenneske

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I read on some slow-moving forum that AB sucks, so I got curious and decided to check it out.

Sure am glad I did.

ilovebugs

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Overmenneske said:
I read on some slow-moving forum that AB sucks, so I got curious and decided to check it out.

Sure am glad I did.
I don't know how anyone could think that.
I'm glad you did.
one of the best things I've done since getting into the hobby.

nightbreed

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Google was the bright star that led me to AB, sometimes I wish it hadn't :( I had one T, ONE! and I was happy, then I came here saw all the great looking T's started learning lots, and now I have twenty T's, a few scorps and I'm looking at mantids......where will it end Lord, WHERE??? {D {D

Seriously though, I love this place and you are a great bunch of people.

Take care :)