eggs, eggs, e double g s eggs!

Steve Nunn

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hi,
Anyone got spare canisters, lol

Selenocosmia sp. "Sarina", the first species to drop so far :)

No crap about the containers, I have others in glass, for show, the plastic is highly effective to maintain these guys in large numbers and for breeding ;P

Steve

Last edited:

bodc21

Arachnojason
Old Timer
this is awesome the mothers seem to be right on there sac's!!!!!!!! :clap:

Steve Nunn

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
moricollins said:
Very Nice steve, what generation CB are these?
Hi,
If successful, the top 2 are 1st gen., the bottom left and bottom right, if successful, will be 2nd gen. Female on bottom right is 1st gen raised, the female on the bottom left (who has not dropped yet) was mated to a 1st gen CB male :)

Cheers,
Steve

FryLock

Banned
Old Timer
Steve Nunn said:
No crap about the containers, I have others in glass, for show, the plastic is highly effective to maintain these guys in large numbers and for breeding ;P
To right Steve nout wrong with plastic if not for £1 cereal box's i dont think id be back in spiders :D, all the best with the sac's :clap:.

Steve Nunn

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks guys, I'll be looking at about 1200-1300 in that lot, plus another 2 that are still holding (which will push it to near 2000) :)

The bugger is that's not the only species that's holding here!!! I need containers!!! lol

Jaygnar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congratulations!

Great job! Damn, that's a lot of slings comming your way! Hope you're prepared :eek:

Darwinsdad

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Try to get into a Sams or BJ's club. You should be able to find those little condement cups with lids (souflee cups) I think they are called. Real cheap and easy to use for slings and not as hard to punch holes into the lids as the vials are.