I'll Show You Mine if You Show Me Yours...

Scorpionidad

Arachno-overlord
Old Timer
Well we're not showing are privates fellas. Sorry. But be sure to show me your scorpions next to a ruler so we can compare THEM. :D

Attachments

Last edited:

G. Carnell

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Hi
here is a very poor pic of my H.spinifer (WC Cambodia, 1800s)

She is 13.5cm long!!!!!

shes HUGE!

the size of my hand

Last edited:

parabuthus

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I am pretty sure my Emp is bigger than both of those... definitely in terms of being robust, possibly by length. She is atleast 6 inches. I think possibly 7 (from chelicerae to telson)

parabuthus

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
yes, that's her.
i'll try and get a ruler in there with her, but she is not going to like it... :eek:

G. Carnell

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
very nice Tityus you have there :)
any mroe pics?? :drool: :drool: :drool:

Jacobo

Arachnopeon
sure but the limits to upload photos... sniff.... so sad... but who cares about this...
sorry my english sucks....i'm colombian... y hablo carajo español con un demonio... no quiero mas pitinglich... se me hace teso... but who cares... take a pair of photos... of my o . elatus ond the new tityus (ahh if u can help me to identify the spp ...i can be so angry for it.... just a joke ... any help will be graceful)... and for another point of view a precious amblipigy i finded in the familiar farm ... enjoy it....

viva Colombia carajooooooooo...

Jacobo

Attachments

Last edited:

G. Carnell

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
20cm.. mhmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, very nice

what in CHRISTS NAME is that last pic btw, im going to have nightmares!

Nikos

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
G. Carnell said:
20cm.. mhmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, very nice

what in CHRISTS NAME is that last pic btw, im going to have nightmares!
seems like an Amblypygi with an egg sack.
An interesting read on American Amblypygi can be found HERE and it might help you to ID your specimen.

Last edited:

Mistwalker

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That's a fantastic shot of the Amblypygi. I'll post my scorps tomorrow, which are not yet monsters, if I remember.

Jacobo

Arachnopeon
jajaj how i say before is an amblipigy and i has a lot of photos... is a rare specimen i find at my farm... i was taking him some phothos and then.....i relased her...to live well...so later i'm going to post some nice photos... later cause i'm at the university...

sorry about my english....

ahhh i was forgetting one thing... mi tytyus has 17 .5 com from had to telson .... isn' precious ehh??

Jacobo campuzano