http://markmlucas.com/

Jmadson13

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Just recieved a few animals from Mark, not a bad guy to deal with but florida shipping charges are a bit much.

AfterTheAsylum

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Okay, I am going to try to keep an open mind. He deals with a lot of wild caughts. All of mine have died. I got slammed by a dealer about 2 years ago by high prices, so I went to Mark because they he was cheaper. They lived for up to six months, but never made it to a molt. The problem that lies within here is the process of capturing these creature from the wild. I will not go further into this in the forum. On a side note, the captive bred Ts I got from him all survived. I still have some confusion with some of the Ts though. I am not sure if the T. apophysis' that I bought are actually T. apohysis. They could be blondis.

To dissolve any questions... my spiders did NOT die from my care. I have been keeping over 50 tarantulas for a while and all of them are healthy and always have been healthy. These died because of previous issues that coincide with being ripped from the wild.

Remember one thing... Good tarantulas aren't cheap, and Cheap tarantulas aren't good.

If there are any questions, feel free to PM me.

Cheers

Last edited:

WidowMaker

Arachnopeon
Sorry to hear of your losses. I do understand why there must be wild caught, but most of them now days don't have to be, so I agree with the thought behind your statement. I never deal with dealers that use wild caught. Best wishes.