Green & Peach Tiger Centipede

Steven

pede-a-holic
Old Timer
Hey hallo

just wondering if anyone still is keeping the centipedes common known as "Green & Peach Tiger Centipede"

i used to have some in the late 90's.
But i never could find them back or have seen them imported in Europe.

if anyone has some or some good pictures of them,...
please let me know :)

thanx

danread

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I've found a few online here, and here.

Also, whilst i was having a quick search, i found this picture of a Scolopendra hardwicki that i had to share. Stunning!

Steven

pede-a-holic
Old Timer
thanx Dan,

yeah Scolopendra hardwickei still is a killer-looking spec.
:drool: :drool: :drool: (thanx for reminding me they exist :p )

the one on the 'dannesdjur gallery' looks alot like the "emerald" Egyptian ones you can find once in a while on fairs,... the "Green & Peach" i used to have were really different as i remember,... very striking colors and other kinds of striping,... which i had a digicam back then :rolleyes:

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
that pic of the hardwicki is so awesome!

i don't mean this literally, but as way of compliment or whatever... but it looks like they turned the color er, saturation up so that the colors glow... i love it!

Androctonus_bic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
OHHHHHHH close related with cingulata!!!!!!! ( looks like, but science maybe says another thing :p )

And speaking about cingulata. Can anybody show to me any picture about Scolopendra canidens onanensis? All the pages here in spain speak of this pede but not exist any pictures. Spanish authors, more pictures and less chat!!!

Thanks for all that reply this ( and for who try to reply :} )

Cheers Carles