Tarantula Canada

Chel

Arachnopeon
Hey,
For anyone who's ever bought any spiders from Tarantula Canada, how long did it take before they replied to you? I've tried a few times these past two weeks without any luck. Thanks. :(

Bearskin10

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Can't say that I have ever bought from them as I am from the U.S. but they do have a very good reputation... This post should probably be in the review-Seller/Shop Inquiries/Warnings section by the way... Greg

Wadew

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Who sells there publication in the U.S. I tried to get it direct and they said to find someone in the the states with it? and could not refer me to anyone , but yeah I here they are reputable.And would like to purchase the reading material.

Mike H.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Send him a PM his user name is tarcan, I have dealt with him many times, he his a great person to deal with..

Regards, Mike :clap:

GabooN

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
he has been away at some point last week, waited a few days for a reply (email), but then he was quick and i got my order. Actually made another order the day of receiving the first, again quick reply. He may be busy now for thanksgiving weekend?

but i do know he was gone for a period of time late september

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
On his site, it states he is on vacation the last week of October.

AfterTheAsylum

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Where is Tarantula Canada? ... and I'm not looking for "Canada" as an answer. Wherebouts?

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
Montreal, Quebec.

And Martin and Amanda are top notch to deal with. I've PMed questions to him and always had a very quick reply. If he is not answering, then he must be either away or busy. The spiders I ordered arrived quickly and in perfect health, I would definitely recommend them.

Wadew

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thank you All I PM-ed tarcan, Has anyone seen their publication?

YouLosePayUp

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Martin and Amanda are awesome I can't speak enough good things about them. When they aren't completely backlogged ith work or family or whatever they tend to get to the emails daily. Inevitably there will be times that any given person won't be able to get to their email on a certain day which is probably what happened here. They are outgoing friendly and curteous by far two of the best people to choose to purchase from. :worship:

Last edited:

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
What publication are you talking about? Are you talking about Sklipkan? That is not their publication, they are just selling it. It is an okay mag, but in my honest opinion, it is difficult reading because it was poorly translated. Other than that it isn't too bad.

Wadew

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yes now that you saythe name Sklipkan is the one I was thinking of but could not remember the name, but poorly transalted does not sound so appealing. Thank you for the feedback!

Wade W

tarcan

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, it does appear there has been problems with getting e-mails from our website lately.

Until the problem is fixed, we have also written another e-mail addy we can be reached at on our introduction page.

Hopefully things will be back to normal soon.

Martin & Amanda

tarantulacanada@yahoo.com