noticed during feeding my poecs. today

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
i went and got 3 dozen crickets for my t's today, after ripping the legs off the big ones i figured aww heck lets see if my p. ornatas will take a full grown cricket(these crickets were big , mature ones) , so i dropped one in with one of 2'' ornatas, wham! had it like nothing (cool) did the same with the other 2'' er wham! again, wow i was thinking hungry are we? so i was like well i 'll add another just in case they eat more when there done. wham! they each had 2 adult crickets there mouth! holy crap i was thinking, well what the heck lets see if they'll do it again and would'nt you know! i have (2) 2'' p. ornatas sitting there both with 3 adult crickets in the mouths guarding there food! all of my pokies were eating like ravenous monsters today(makes me wonder if buck had'nt fed them very often?), i looked in there about an hour ago an they are getting nice and plump(pretty satisfying), but it was the fisrt time i ever seen something like that with a t's so small ?it was a cricket slaughter in my room today, and the pokies got fat, god i really love these t's i suspect at this rate they'll be molting soon, let me know what you think, it was pretty exciting--Jeff :? =D :?

Last edited:

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

no there was something about that made me think that they had'nt been fed much, my regalis never ate like that even when i offered her a lot, this was sheer hunger i think

Morr

Arachnopeon
Nice!
I can imagine it must have been really exciting, sounds like a pair of T's with the right attitude :D

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Haha that's pretty cool :)

Good to hear about kinder methods being uses, too.