my T room...

hamfoto

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I just got around to getting some new bookcases so I reorganized the room, put the T's in new homes, got some new art for the walls, etc... and now it's my T room.
There are 8 T's, all spiderlings except for the 20 gallon long aquarium which houses my B. angustum female.
the others are (2 on top)
L - P. regalis
R - A. versicolor

(3 in the middle)
L - G. rosea
M - G. rosea
R - H. maculata

(2 on the bottom)
L - C. cyaneopubescens
R - X. immanis

next, I'll post photos of them...

thanks,
Chris

Last edited:

bugs4life

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hehe, can't wait till I have a house of my own (I'm 15, ha)
I'm going to have a real kick*ss exhibit of all my Ts!!!!!!!!!!!! (even though I only have one so far hehe) Man, I'm going to go nuts when I get out of my parents house!

AfterTheAsylum

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
You're making me want to post now... grrrrrrr... how many T's can you house in there?

The Sickness

Sibeleen

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
very nice
but i have 1 question for you

...Is that a real snake on the book shelf on the right? looks cool!

SiB

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
I thouht I was the only one with a Poecilotheria leg ID chart hanging on the wall :cool:

hamfoto

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Soulsick said:
You're making me want to post now... grrrrrrr... how many T's can you house in there?

The Sickness
I don't know...probably quite a few because the other bookcases aren't really very full, so I could rearrange in the future for more...
the bookcases actually look very nice and are well made and are really pretty cheap at OfficeMax.

Sibeleen said:
very nice
but i have 1 question for you

...Is that a real snake on the book shelf on the right? looks cool!

SiB
yeah, it's a real (but dead now) western diamondback rattlesnake. It's actually a "trophy" from the San Patricio Snake Races here in Texas. I won one of the races, where they "race" rattlesnakes down their respective lanes in a field.

Philth said:
I thouht I was the only one with a Poecilotheria leg ID chart hanging on the wall :cool:
hah! pretty funny...I'm sure we're not the only ones...I guess I just had to spice up the T room with whatever I could find...

xWARxPATHx

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My T "room" is my closet for now. Hopefully soon I'll be moving into a new apartment or townhouse and just have one dedicated room for my tarantulas.

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
Very nice...I love to see new rooms so that I can get more idea for mine.