What is this?

matty J

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Is this a Tapinauchenius plumipes???? I really like this spider and am wondering if you've seen it in the trade? Thanx guys and girls!!!!!!!!!!!!

<PICTURE REMOVED DUE TO COPYRIGHT VIOLATION>

Last edited by a moderator:

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
First - you shouldn't post pictures that aren't your own unless your have permission from the owner of the photo.

Second - Since you got the picture from Swift's site and he has it labeled as T. plumipes, you can assume that that is what it is. ;)

matty J

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
All the other sites i see the spider is different in color. Not this blue, more of a brown color. And I got this pic sent to me through email. I'll make sure the first thing I do is track the site down and ask them. Give me a brake.

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
matty J said:
All the other sites i see the spider is different in color. Not this blue, more of a brown color. And I got this pic sent to me through email. I'll make sure the first thing I do is track the site down and ask them. Give me a brake.
Um, no.

This board has a very strict respect for copyright when it comes to photographs. You are free to post links to photos hosted elsewhere but you may not violate other people's copyright by attaching photos here.

We do not budge on this policy and repeated violations will result in your posting privileges suspended.

Arachnoboards

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
matty J said:
And I got this pic sent to me through email. I'll make sure the first thing I do is track the site down and ask them. Give me a brake.
The picture said "SWIFT" right on it. That should be a clear indication to you that the picture belongs to said person.

I suggest you take some time to read The Rules, specifically on Copyright Violations.

<Edit - What Code said too> ;)

Darwinsdad

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You dont get the copyright identifier off, thats the whole point. Drop Kelly an e-mail and ask him www.swiftinverts.com he is a stand up guy and he will gladly answer any questions you may have. As for tpicture usage he may let you do that as well.

Last edited:

Arachnoboards

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
matty J said:
well how the heck do I get it off?????
Get what off, the copyright? You don't! It is illegal to remove the watermark on another person's picture.

Did you even bother to read the rules as suggested?

The Arachnoboards Team

Crimsonpanther

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i know for a fact that not all people read the rules when joining...so this is a simple mistake that anyone could understand.....NO NEED FOR BASHING :embarrassed: the guy for a SIMPLE mistake....its wrong , you told him , and he knows better now ! I know this person and he does not go outta his way to rip other people off (even if its pictures) ......tisk tisk matty !! :clap: :clap:

Arachnoboards

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Crimsonpanther said:
i know for a fact that not all people read the rules when joining...so this is a simple mistake that anyone could understand.....NO NEED FOR BASHING :embarrassed: the guy for a SIMPLE mistake....its wrong , you told him , and he knows better now ! I know this person and he does not go outta his way to rip other people off (even if its pictures) ......tisk tisk matty !! :clap: :clap:
If YOU would have read the rules, you would understand why you are about a heartbeat away from being suspended. I suggest you go familiarize yourself with the rules VERY quickly ....

When you signed up for an account here, you agreed to follow our rules. It is not up to us to make you read them, but we WILL enforce them!

If you have any questions, PM us.

The Arachnoboards Team