p.liosoma

Andrew

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey does anybody know were i can get a P.Liosoma in canada thats a black tiped south african spitter:confused:

XOskeletonRED

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Well, as I am obviously not in Canada, I'll refer you to speak with skinheaddave. I believe he is up there, so he'll know better than probably anyone here where you can aquire the Parabuthus you are in search of. If you play your cards right, you might be able to aquire some for the cost I recently purchased a group of ten for. I paid $52.00 shipped for all ten. They are ranging in size from 3 inches to 3.5 inches including males and females (all very healthy). Good luck, and you can send private messages on this forum, so if skinheaddave doesn't see this post, you can always send him a P message.

PS: Thie species is more commonly refered (as far as the arachnoshops are concerned) to as Tanzanian Black-tipped Spitting Scorpion/ Tanzanian Black-tipped Thicktailed Scorpion. You might more easily find this species by searching for this name/names, rather than South African Spitting (more commonly used to refer to P. transvaalicus).

later :D