Anyone dealt with Jake H/Brian Walker (TheContrivance@aol.com) starting to worry

mybabyhasfangs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hello I was wondering if anyone has any dealings with him, I inquired about some T's he had listed here namely an adult female smithi. Up till I sent the money he fast about responces. Once I let him know the money was on its way he quit responding we are both on AOL so I can check the statis and he has been reading them(I sent two so far). I sent a postal money order certified mail so IM covered that way but wondering if anyone else had any dealins with him I guess I should have asked prior to sending the money but oh well. Thanks Jason

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
There is a whole review thread for Jake here. I've bought from Jake several times and have never had any problems.

Jakob

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
mybabyhasfangs said:
Hello I was wondering if anyone has any dealings with him, I inquired about some T's he had listed here namely an adult female smithi. Up till I sent the money he fast about responces. Once I let him know the money was on its way he quit responding we are both on AOL so I can check the statis and he has been reading them(I sent two so far). I sent a postal money order certified mail so IM covered that way but wondering if anyone else had any dealins with him I guess I should have asked prior to sending the money but oh well. Thanks Jason
Hey dude don't worry. I'm a busy person, and just because I read your messages but haven't responded doesn't mean you won't get what you paid for. I send you an email earlier regarding the money order :)

Later,

Jake