Help!! need number for t.com

Bloodletting

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I just ordered crickets. They are going to the wrong address. We are in winter and they are going to my house not the school and I cannot change the address I sent by accident.

I have emailed alex at tarantulas.com and they are coming back undeliverable and I cannot find a phone number anywhere on the site to call.

I already called paypal, they cannot cancel it or change the address. Does anyone know the number???? The crix will surely freeze if they go to my house and not the school.

Maybe someone could try a test message for me and see if they can get mail through, that way I will know it is my comp or not.

Thanks,

Scott ( I know this is and odd request but I really don't know what else to do and I need them before Thanksgiving. We have so many slings to feed before vacation. I do the classroom activities with my 6th graders. People are very helpful on this site and I know someone will understand my predicament.)

The two addresses I tried.... alex@tarantulas.com and support@tarantulas.com

This is the message if you can get through...

Alex,

I just ordered 1000 crix. I paid through Paypal but the wrong address
is listed. I put down the wattsburg address and they can't go there.
They will freeze for certain. Please send them to...

Scott Peterman
Lawrence Park Elementary
4231 Morse Street
Erie, PA 16511

I have ordered many times so I am sure you have my info on file.

I also sent a message with the order. I need them by Tuesday. If they
will not arrive by then please don't send yet. Our vacation starts
Wednesday afternoon and no one will be at the school until the
following Tuesday.

Thanks,

Scott

any questions please call 814-881-5516

Whiskeypunk

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi, they have a number listed in my phone book. I PMed you the answer cuz I'm not sure the rules for things like that.