anyone who's had a deal with woodson?

franco

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hi guys, i'm about to send money to this guy woodson but i just want to make sure i get the package. this would be my first transaction if ever so i hope you could help :)

darrelldlc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have dealt and know of one other person who has. Woodson is one of the nicest people I have ever emailed and dealt with. He has basically bent over backwards for us. Very nice guy. I cannot personally tell you about his packing but, for the most part everything has arrived safe, and alive. He will do what he says he will do, and will help in any way he can. I will definately trade with him again and again. You will definately get what you paid for.
Darrell.

franco

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
well i sent him the money last week and i havent heard of him ever since, i'm starting to worry... i checked the last time he went online and it was yesterday but the thing is he doesn't reply to my messages. it's not that i don't trust him but this is the first time i've ordered scorps online. i just want our transaction to pull through, that's all

darrelldlc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I sent him an email regarding what is happening. sometimes it takes a while for the mail to get there.
Cordially,
Darrell.

woodson

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
franco said:
tnx man! appreciate it! merry xmas :)
Hi Franco,
Darrell have told me all about the things!
Please do not worry.
I am just busying during the XMA period. I just read your message and did not answer you...
Sorry for that.
If you want to get them, I can send them on Monday.
I have not receive the money yet.
I only need to wait for the west union, am I right?

thanks a lot!

woodson

woodson

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi Franco,
please also help me to check your money's transfer.

franco

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
woodson, sorry if i worry too much man :eek: about the money, it's already there in shanghai. you need to pick-up the money at any western union branch there in shanghai. don't forget the money transfer control number i gave you, they will ask for it. thanks man! happy holidays to you and your family!

cheers,

franco

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
theres only one thing i can say, hes a good trader, good help in getting species with good price, good packings, fast shipments , and best of all , a good friend which i know through AB :) :clap: