Anyone know where Meier Link is?

Oasis Inverts

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Been trying to call Mark, but he never answers. Anyone know what happend too him? We know get got flooded a while back, and the last time we talked he said he was moving. Best of our knowledge he hasn't been active on here since 10/29/05. Anyone talk to him recently? Been trying to settle a trade started 4 + months back, but it's been touchy with phone convo's with him. Any help would be great!!!

Thanks!
J and S Inverts

WhyTeDraGon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh wow...very odd for him to up and disappear, I hope everything is ok! Please keep us posted!
I doubt he's trying to rip anyone off though, he's a great guy, and ive done business with him alot, always a pleasure to deal with. He's probably having some trouble, or maybe he moved...perhaps he lost his internet connection or is having computer problems.

Best of luck in finding him.

bulldog18

Arachnopeon
I am also looking for him. I am trying to finish up a deal where I was sent the wrong T. He has not answered his PM's or telephone. I could use help also. Thanks.

Oasis Inverts

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Oh we aren't worried about getting ripped off. Not with Mark anyway. We've just been so worried. He said his house got flooded a while back. Had tons of troubles with that. Last we heard he was moving somewhere, and he'd contact us. That was weeks ago. Joe called him last night, no answer. We do hope all is well with him, just wish he'd call us.

Oasis Inverts

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just a little bump to see if anyone has made contact with Mark yet? We've still had no luck. Wish he'd contact us so we could finish this now 6+ month old trade.

Anyone hear anything?????

Oasis Inverts

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
We talked to mark today and he is doing well. He said that he will be on line shortly to take care of business...:D