pinkest T?

stooka

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hi,my girlfriend is looking for a pink T.i cant think of many except from l.parahybana etc that have pinkish hairs,but she wants a proper pink 1.any1 know of any???:wall:

Schlyne

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Iridopelma hirustum males also have pinkish hairs, I'm not sure about the females.

The blue fang (Ephebopus cyanognathus) has pink legs.

The pink zebra beauty isn't totally pink, but it has pink stripes.

Last edited:

stonemantis

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Brachypelma klaasi- Mexican Pink (Nice pink legs)

Xenesthis immanis- Columbian Lesserblack (Males have brighter highlights than the female)

Just off the top of my head at the moment.

MRL

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Last edited by a moderator:

Jmadson13

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
P. cancerides sometimes have very nice pink/purple irridescence.

tarangela2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
wolfpak said:
how about a G. rosea
I agree! I had one that was really pink on the abdomen, in the right light, but definately noticeable. Everbody thought she was so COOL! :cool:

You didn't say if this would be a first T for your GF but this would be a good choice if it is! :clap:

Schlyne

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
MRL said:
There are a few which in my opinion give a great irridance of pink. You don't see it in pictures but in lighting and in person it's apparent. All I can think of is the V. Platyomma.

http://www.spidy.goliathus.com/foto/0411_p_platy.jpg
http://www.scolopendra.com.pl/galeria/Pamphobeteus sp. Platyomma samiec/mini1.jpg
V./P. playtomma coloration pictured is only for ultimate males. Females and juvies are a nice brown color (sling coloration, like the one in my avatar goes away).

T. gigas is more of a reddish orange than pink.

Steelweb

Arachnopeon
Red phase G. rosea

This pretty close to pink and they have awesome temperament. This is my male. Some of the babies are carrying his color.

Attachments

Elizabeth

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
What about Avic minatrix?

Also, not that it is extremely pink, but for availability, price, and docility, my G. aureostriata have a lot of pink in them, pink setae on the abdomen.

Would she go for just pink toes? As in the ordinary Avic avic? Those are great!

Scylla

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have a G. rosea that is PINK! Sort of a bright fushia pink. Bright lights not needed, even in the dark he's PINK. And I have a sling that looks like it's growing up the same way. It's really quite pretty.

Jmadson13

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Steelweb said:
This pretty close to pink and they have awesome temperament. This is my male. Some of the babies are carrying his color.
Next that I was going to recommend. Nice specimen Steelweb, I definitely think G. rosea RCF are little jewels.

Varden

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Yeah, I would definitely say get a red-phase G. rosea. They're gentle, good first Ts, and definitely pink.

Scylla

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I think my rosea is a sub adult male. When he matures I'm going to want to mate him to a red phase female. Anyone interested with red females?

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I would say the RCF G.rosea and the B.klaasi :) My B.klaasi is more skittish than anything but has not really kicked any hairs at me *yet still young*

G_Wright

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A minatrix is pinkish

or you could have a nice A versi