B. angustrum
C. thorelli
H. minax
E. campestratus
2x H. gigas
A. geniculata
Pterinochilus sp
B. albopilosum

So, i really have no idea what to start looking for. I've never had this problem!!!!!!
I'm probably going to get a couple more Pokie slings.
maybe an A. braunshauseni?
maybe an A. metallica?
I think i might also want a couple spiders from the genus Cyclosternum.. maybe a C. fasciatum?

this is awful.... my brain is all scattered now!!!!
I don't have a C cyaneopubesnens either!

O.k. so my wish list is growing quick! but how am i going to narrow it down to something i can afford!!!!!!!!!

HHHHHHHHHEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!!

Blackwidow69

Arachnopeon
How about!!!

:D How about a green bottle blue they are real pretty and neat to,, or mexican red knee or maybe even a B.Boehemei, or try something like a redslate ornamental. You could even get a big T like a goliath or kingbaboon... Robustums are cool to or a rio grand gold.. Just a sugestion thats all....:D ;P ;P

savian

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have to go with Blackwidow on those. Any of them are a nice add on to a collection.:D ;) :)

ithuriel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:) how about a brachypelma species like a b.emilia , i just got one and she is quite pretty and fun to watch too when she chases down crickets , my b.vagans is quite the little beast too:rolleyes: sometimes i cant tell what she is going to do next.

veronyka

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ooh yeah, I have to agree on that one too. I love Brachypelmas, my B. Smithi is so beautiful I can just sit and stare at her for hours. And I've been seeing my baby B. Vagans emerging from their little dens.. OH man are they cute. I was just looking at one, she will be so beautiful when she gets bigger.
I have the same problem tho, I want to get another spider, sorta to take the place of the one who died (not that I can replace her, but I hate looking at an empty terrarium). I might even look at some of those suggestions from blackwidow.. I was looking at A. Metallica, B. Boehmi, or B. Emilia, or even G. Pulchra since they are my favorite color :)

Blackwidow69

Arachnopeon
G, Pulchra!!!!

:D ;P =D Well, i do say someone has good taste when it comes to Ts,, ya the G.Pulchra is the best you can get even though its jet black which is my fav T color.. They are nice and handable and pretty almost velvety looking.. Very good choice!!!!!! :D :cool:

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well Blackwidow69,

You've sold me... I'm adding G. Pulchra to my list. Now if Swifty's got them in, I've got it made.

Botar

veronyka

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Same here! I named my b. smithi Velvet because she looks so velvety.. is the g. pulchra more velvety? Ooh I'm in love ;) and I think my next T will be a g. pulchra too :D

Ropes4u

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
P regalis and the A. metallica get my vote for what ever that is worth.

Blue Skies, John

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Although I purchased an A. versicolor for my daughter, the arboreals scare me a bit. I have a vaulted ceiling and I haven't a clue how I'd catch one if it got away from me. I've heard so much about the speed of the pokes, so I'm a bit leary about them. They are beautiful though.

Kenny

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Versicolor

Hi all.

I have 2 versicolor and they were a little skittish in the beginning , but now after 2 molts each they are much calmer and doesn't react so "nervous" anymore.

Well,, I would like to add Green Bottle Blue to the list above, easy to keep, just keep the substrate bone-dry and mist a little extra for spiderling on cage walls and it's a g o :D and very nice looking with it's colors, I have one:)

I have also an 8 inch Chaco Golden Knee and she's sooo docile.

Kenny

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I must add the wonderful t' Pink Zebra Beauty.. They have a great dispostion. I love my two to death :)
Jeremy

EDIT: duh I now see you already have one. My brain isn't working today ;)

Last edited:

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I really love my Ceratogyrus brachycephalus (Marawuti and Caliban), they're beautiful, feisty, and voracious eaters. They construct pretty incredible webs as well. My Theraphosa blondi (Caravaggio) is great, as is my Lasiodora parahybana (Grendel). I love all of my spiders, but the baboons and birdeaters will almost always win my vote.

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
it IS a dilemma...but you simply MUST have a C cyaneopubescens (green bottle blue).
Also, the C fasciatum is a great choice...mine is loose somewhere in my house, as is my P regalis :(
You can't go wrong with G pulchra either.
And you must have an L parahybana to rival your A geniculata on size and pigginess!
I have 2 C crayshawi...and they are a good choice only if you don't mind rarely if ever seeing them.
and any pokie...is a good pokie :D

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
I know you already have them, but if I were you I would just add a bunch of Pterinochilus. I have three adults and one juvie now, with another two adults and a juvie arriving next week. By far my favourite spiders at this point.

Cheers,
Dave