pet store prices

gutpilemd

Arachnopeon
hi all,
i was at my local pet store today and checking out the T's nad was wondering about some of the prices.they have a togo starburst baboon thats around 3"or so and there asking180$ for it i was wondering if this seems kinda high.they also have a indian ornamental they want two hundred bucks for that is around 6 to 7" let me know what you guys think i know the prices are different depending on what state you live in and such im in michigan any input would be cool thanks all

Mark

Bluesling

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
yah really high prices

yes really high prices,i wouldnt even think about buying them id have to call an ambulance because iwould bust a lung laughing so damned hard

Nate

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That seems pretty high unless they are breeder stock. Checkout the Sale/Trade forum and the Online Dealer Reviews to compare prices.

Gemein

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
those prices are extremly high. I only paid $65 for my Ornamental which was about 3" ... I for one would not purchase those, take a look at some other options if they are available to you

DanCameron

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well, these prices seem alright if they are guaranteed females. I paid $200 for my female P. regalis (included setup) the other day. As for a male or unsexed, too high. I purchased a P. regalis for about $35 as unsexed (4.5") and it turned out to be male and is currently mature.