and you thought HE was bad...take a look

Scorp guy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
you guys thought that crz....guy was sick, ignorant, childish, and just too stupid? well look at this spider killing idiot. gosh, when i thought i saw it all.... hehehehe the good part is that he has an email adress listed. well im gonna send him a few pix of MY birdeater and see how he likes it! he sounds really uneduacated, saying bird eaters are deadly...bs... any posts about "lets leave this guy alone and not get our panties tied up" are NOT welcome here. only for all of you spider-loving people out there that hate those spider-killing-tards.;P ;P ;P ;P

oh heres the creeps website yall! http://twfpowerelectronics.com/~killspidy/

surena

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sounds like a moron who would hurt himself or others while trying to kill a spider....

it is funny though.

stonemantis

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Maybe we might have another "Discarded Mouse" incident but this time the guy is burned alive while the spider is watching.{D

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Yes, I had seen it. There was a link to that one from the one Snipes found. I was not very happy. What is wrong with these people? If they are going to post information on a website they should at least make sure that it is accurate first!!!! Is there any way we could shut this down? Or at least do something about the accuracy of the information? I don't have a general problem with people having their own views, but when you start encouraging murder of any living thing, it has gone to far.

Mattyb

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Just leave him alone. Sending him emails isn't going to help at all. Don't stoop to his level. Educate him, don't piss him off so he does it even more.

-Matty

elliot

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
you know, that other guy had a link to this site. and now a year later it's rediscovered... and we need a new thread?

Snipes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
He didnt even see the spider, so how is he so freaking sure it was a spider?

David_F

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Mina said:
What is wrong with these people?
They enjoy seeing what kind of reactions they can get from overly sensitive people. Not saying you are an overly sensitive person...just answering your question. :) A lot of people do a lot of stupid things just to get a reaction. Sending this guy e-mails, hand-wringing over the murder of spiders, and just generally giving a <poopie> what morons like this do gives them just what they want.

danread

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Really, you guys who are kicking up a fuss about these websites need to lighten up, they are quite funny really. Do you realise that all the food you eat has involved the death of millions of invertebrates, crops are sprayed with broad spectrum pesticides that kill most of the bugs that live there. One man stomping on spiders that come into his house makes absolutely no difference in the big scheme of things.

I think i might start a 'save the crickets' campaign, to stop you all feeding those poor innocent crickets to your tarantulas....... :rolleyes: ;)

danread

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
"Save the crickets"

I found this forum, where people keep animals that they use to kill innocent crickets, mealworms and cockroaches..... Just for fun!

I think we should try and get the website closed down, its a disgrace. Anyone with me? ;)

king7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
the other site like this was far funnier,this guy has no sense of humour:rolleyes:

Scorp guy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
you are right danread, people kill spiders everyday, but that isnt the point. it isnt as bad when people are scared of them and do it in what to thyem is self defense, its just that he only kills them becuase of what one lil spider did to him, not only that but also for fun and entertainment. and making a website dedicated to killing spiders that arent out to cause him harm is really dumb. anyways, i helped him out a bit with a page-long email ehhehe. he thinks bir eaters are deadly? BS lol i sent him pics of MY birdeater so he can see how deadly it is!{D {D

Thoth

Arachnopharoah
Old Timer
Maybe people are overlooking the possibility that the site is satire?

fyrburn

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
It did indeed look like an intentional joke to me :-/

As you got xloser to the end it just got too rediculous.

It looks like he isn't honestly that ignorant, but is portraying it as a joke.

Similar to the ninja "information" on www.realultimatepower.net

Siienceofdeath

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
LOL I want pictures of the apt after the guy uses the flame thrower to close to the Carburetor choke cleaner. LOL Ka-Boom (yes I'm twisted)

Scorp guy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
ya that guy is kinda funny lol....just look at his pic looking at the wd-40 can lol. i sent him an email saying im gonna put my birdeater in his bed, then i showed him pics of all my creapy crwaly tarantulas including my T. blondi, and what does he say? Hi,

Nice spiders, but I think you need to put the camera into the "macro"
mode
so the pics are not all fuzzy... Don't use the flash since I have
heard
that it is real bad for spider's eyes... It can damage their little
retinas or something...

That obscure site must have gotten linked somewhere since comments
about it
have been increasing. It's about 50-50 as to those that like it and
those
that don't.

WTF? LOL I SEND HIM AN EMAIL SAYING I HATE HIS DAMN SITE AND HE GIVES ME TIPS?? LOL HES HILARIOUS!

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
he's using other people's pictures, which I'm sure he doesn't have permission for. In my book, that's worse than his idiotic website....