Mark Hart/West Coast Zoological

2shelbys

Arachnopeon
I've been into this field for nearly 30 years but I was not very active over the last 7 or 8 years because of work, marriage and other responsibilities. I kept my collection, I just did not add to it because I did not want more spiders and scorpions than I had time to properly care for. Now that I am back to adding to my collection I am wondering what some of my old friends are up to.

Does anyone know what Mark Hart is up to these days? I bought from him (almost exclusively) for some time, not only when he was in Florida but way back when he was in San Diego. I know that West Coast Zoological is no more but I am wondering what Mark is up to. Any help is most appreciated.

Garrick

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
He's been doing something entirely different for the last 3 years or so. . . real estate or something like that.
The last time I saw him with any spiders was in like 2001 or 2002 at the Daytona show.

Cheers,

Garrick
eight

John Apple

Just a guy
Old Timer
Yes that is what he is doing and his partner Dale Marantz is living on Marco and in one month he is moving to the west coast