Warning: Bobby Pruett-Beware!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I am posting this to warn anyone who is thinking of dealing with Bobby Pruett, as he has recently registered here and is posting ads in the business section here...he is a scam-artist who apparently has crossed over to the invert hobby from the herp hobby. He is well known in the herp community for ripping people off....just to give you an idea of the charachter level we're dealing with here, here are a few links that should prove very informational about Mr. Pruett:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66662&highlight=Bobby+Pruett

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60365&highlight=Bobby+Pruett

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33154&highlight=Bobby+Pruett

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41095&highlight=Bobby+Pruett

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21534&highlight=Bobby+Pruett

Do not do business with Mr. Pruett! He has already been ousted from the herp community because of his actions and I do not want to see his predacious behavior transfer to the invert community. BUYER/SELLER BEWARE!!!

Last edited:

Arachnoboards

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Moderator's Note:

Please keep this on topic and first hand experience ONLY. Several posts have been removed and the initial one has been edited. I will continue to remove any and all posts that are hearsay or just comments. Remember, this is NOT a discussion forum and personal attacks will NOT be tolerated! :mad:

I highly recommend that you all read the rules of this forum prior to posting!

Debby

BPruett

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
First of all David Beard has never bought anything from me or sold anything to me. Anyone with an IQ that can sift through the garbage on the boi forum can see that not one so called bad deal was left untaken care of. It is sad that he feels the need to create problems where there wouldnt be any. I hope this site isnt like the boi! To futher prove my point, David says I just crossed over to inverts? I have been keeping Brachys since 1995, so 11 years dealing with Brachys is far from just crossing over not to mention keeping and breeding reptiles since 1990. Its sad that a person thats knows nothing about me personally can make post like these?

BPruett

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Do not do business with Mr. Pruett! He has already been ousted from the herp community because of his actions and I do not want to see his predacious behavior transfer to the invert community. BUYER/SELLER BEWARE!!!
I just noticed this at the bottom of Davids post. This is a flat out lie as I deal with some of the top breeders in the US weekly and talk with quite a few daily. Daivid is just part of the bandwagon from the boi lead by a convicted reptile smuggler.

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yeah, you've never had a bad deal Bobby....LMAO. What about the snake you stole from Philip Sallee, a 15 year old kid at the time? What about the 2 snakes you ripped Matt Lerer off for after telling him that he was rich and you weren't going to pay him? Don't try to play the innocent card...everyone knows your game.

BPruett

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
DavidBeard said:
Yeah, you've never had a bad deal Bobby....LMAO. What about the snake you stole from Philip Sallee, a 15 year old kid at the time? What about the 2 snakes you ripped Matt Lerer off for after telling him that he was rich and you weren't going to pay him? Don't try to play the innocent card...everyone knows your game.

The deal with Philip Sallee(which is 18 yrs old by now) was all Bull because his snake was with the owner of the Kentucky Reptile Expo the very next show for him to pick up. Ask Jason! You, Matt Lerer and the rest just fuel a fire on that one. Philip didn't come back to the show for 3 months and when he did Jason still had his snake there waiting for him. It makes since to get a bad rep over a $5 snake...

The 2 snakes that I never paid Matt Lerer for? One was an emerald that puked and was frozen and the 2nd was a Trinidad tree boa I never got the cities paperwork on. All he had to do was send the paperwork and he would have got paid. I moved out of state and the trinny is with one of Matt Lerer's friends because its illegal to cross state lines without the proper paperwork.

This has all been said on the boi but it just gets buried by you guys(you know, I post and you guys bury it with 10 or 20 pages of Bull) Go through and read the very boi threads you posted and you will see exactly what I told Matt Lerer. Thats the problem with people like you David, you cant think on your own and have to follow others.

Every single word out of Davids mouth is here-say and lies!

I know it makes life more exciting for you to believe all this Bull, but 16 years in the biz and I am still going stronger then ever.

<edit>

Last edited by a moderator:

Arachnoboards

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Moderator's Note!

This is turning into nothing more than a tit for tat, which is not the purpose of this forum. David posted what he felt was a needed warning, and Mr. Pruett has responded to the allegations. I don't think anything more needs to be said in this thread.

As with anyone you would consider doing business with, you should always do your research first and try to get both sides to any story.

This thread is now closed .....

The Arachnoboards Team

Status
Not open for further replies.