Inquiry: Krazy 8's - Contact???

arachnofreaks

Arachnopeon
Contact???

Anyone know how to get a hold of Krazy8's. We placed an order and haven't heard anything. They received the payment but it just says pending on the order. We have tried emailing them several times and calling the number that is on the website and leaving a message on the answering machine but we get NO response at all. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:

BaronFel181

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I think Chris is taking some time off of work this week. I placed an order last friday and it's getting shipped out on the 14th. So don't worry about it, Chris is a great reliable guy to deal with.

tima

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
good to hear that I'm not the only one in that situation...placed an order late last week, got an email from him on Sat I think, and hadn't heard anything since. I'd also been wondering what was going on. I knew that Chris has a great reputation...that's why I was a bit perplexed that I hadn't heard anything.

Bearskin10

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
All is well with Chris he just went out of town for the week and will be back tomorrow so he should be busy replying to emails and phone messages for the next day or so when he gets back and settled...