Who's behind the computer - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
I was just thinking it'd be neat to see what everyone on here looks like. It's good to put a face to the text on the screen. I'll start it out. Below is a fairly recent picture of me getting some play piercings :)

-Bryan

Attachments

krystal

Arachnodite
Old Timer
hey! i look just like you! only _my_ piercing needles go all of the way up and down my legs, my sides, and around my head, too!

just kidding. anyhoo, that's my pic under my name. it was taken outside my gram's house.

johns

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
<faint>:D

I've got a digital camera, but I've lost the connection cable to it, Bryan... one of these days, I could post a pic!

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well I posted one on the tattoo thread, but here's one at the computer, sans tattoos.

krystal

Arachnodite
Old Timer
so, bortar likes pringles...and not just _any_ flavor, but _regular_, i see... :)

ArachnoJoost

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well, here's a picture of me. taken at a birthday party of one of my friends (in case you were wondering: I've had a few beers when this pic was taken...:} )
greetz.

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I guess it's confession time :) Had my wife take this unflattering shot of me with the beginnings of my own whiteman's fro in front of the spider shelves:

Attachments

johns

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
AHA!! CAUGHT RED-HANDED, CM, you afro-wearin', Hi-Karate smellin, gold chain, disco-steppin freakazoid:) ! I smelled a whiteman's afro on this boardsomewhere =D, and you're the ONE!

How long did it take you to grow, Code?

john

Last edited:

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
Been meaning to scan this one for a while. Guess this was as good an excuse as any.

Cheers,
Dave

Last edited:

Blackwidow69

Arachnopeon
Im gona run right out....

;P :cool: Well first off i cant get a pic up of me and second im running out and finding some way to do it...AAAHHH friends next door could help me out...hehehehe!! and to throw in something for all of you,, one of my ol- mom to,, shes Bearacuda41...gona have to get a good shot of her,,tattoos and all.. Now all i gota do is figure out away to catch her off guard and whola!!!! Il try to have them up by few days .. later chow...:cool: :D

krystal

Arachnodite
Old Timer
hmmm, i don't recognize c_m without a frog in his mouth!

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm amazed at how much CM looks like his avatar... SHD too.

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thank you Krystal (tears in his eyes), that's the first time I've ever had a woman tell me that.

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Well all,

Here's a recent pic of me and Debby (Satanika) and our 2 demonspawn. I'm now looking for the prom pic and the mohawk pic. :)

Scott

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This is from an advertising photo shoot that I did for a friend's bodypiercing shop.

johns

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Originally posted by mrderanged
Well all,

Here's a recent pic of me and Debby (Satanika) and our 2 demonspawn. I'm now looking for the prom pic and the mohawk pic. :)

Scott
Scott,

Did anyone ever tell you that in this picture you bear an uncanny resemblance to one Charles N. Seaberg, my older brother?

No? I'm telling you that now!

Good pics of you , the lovely Debbie, and the fruits of your loins.;)

krystal

Arachnodite
Old Timer
wow, galeogirl! your piercing-placement is _very_ cool! if only _i_ could have gone to prom _that_ way!

Status
Not open for further replies.