There's a peice of dirt stuck in her mouth.

SlimJ87D

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
my T has a piece of dirt stuck in her mouth, it's pretty big compared to her mouth. She came out and tried to drink some water from the soil I have for her, and I think there might be a piece of it stuck in her mouth. Will this piece eventually fall out or when she catches something to eat?

Mike H.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
She will groom herself and remove it if it is bothering her...

Regards, Mike

SlimJ87D

Arachnosquire
Old Timer

here are some pics of her. Can you ensure to me in the second pic that it is a her? I checked her molts as she was growing, and from waht I saw she was a she.

GailC

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That is one of the coolest fuzzy pink spiders I've ever seen. What is it?

SlimJ87D

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
It's a T. Blondi. Haha, she's still a jovie. SHe's not even close to nice right now. Ran straight to bite my finger once.

SlimJ87D

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hmmmm... she's been moving around quite a bit. I came home from the weekend to find her moving around a lot. The humidity had dropped but I raised it back up and the temp is about 75.

Is there something wrong or bothering her? She has never left her hide ever since she was a big as a bottle cap. She's never walked around and about like this.

MissssSnape

Arachnopeon
What I have read T's usually make a strole around their terrarium. They just check out how everything looks with their feet as they don't see that well. Maybe she just wanted to know if everything is still in place

GailC

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I thought she looked like a Blondi but the hair threw me off, I've never seen a juvie before. I may be getting a Blondi in a couple of days, depends on if I can sex it or not.