My trade with Aru

woodson

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi All,
Last Oct. I made a trade deal with a guy from Germany named aru. we were supposed to trade scorps (M martensii and T's from China). He said he will send me some scorpions from Europe. After I sent the scorps to him I never heard from him since then. He never sent me the scorps I asked for. When a friend of mine tell me that I can post the situation here, I write these words so that others can be careful in dealing with him. Hope it is not too late.
His MSN Messanger number is daniel-schlingmann@web.de.
He lives in Dortmund but I think it is not suitable to show his address here.

thanks

Woodson

Zhaoermia118

Arachnopeon
i've traded with Daniel Schlingman in the past and the deal worked perfectly. DId you check to see if the package he sent to you might have been intercepted by customs in China? I know its highly illegal to import and export live animals by mail in China. The ones that make it are just the lucky ones.

woodson

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I agree that if it is intercepted by customs, it is my fault.
But I mean, he did not answer me any more, you know, never reply my message in this website or in MSN.
And even if it is intercepted, I think he should let me know the package number of the mail.
It is not complain, just tell u all when u want to trade with others, please take care!

thanks.

Conan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Negative

I feel that i too was just ripped off by Aru. We arranged a date to send, and after i sent the PM to him saying that i sent the package, the deal began to get shady. He didn't respond to my PM's for a few days and as i eagerly waited for my package, i sent him a PM that was very direct wondering if he was going to send it. He promply replied to this pm saying that he was going to have to ship the following monday. Then monday rolls around and i expect him to ship it... he signs on to AB every day but doesnt respond to my messages. Then he says he has to buy heatpacks... so next monday. Then he says he shipped them, im waiting (still waiting four weeks later) and he doesn't respond to PM's... unless i am very forward with him (like hey jerk if you dont communicate i am going to put that in your review.) He says he shipped DHL, but for some reason HDL doesn't use tracking numbers on small packages (I have a hard time believing this [considering it is an extra method of income] but give him the benefit of the doubt.) After two weeks he spits some babble at me about "maybe customs got it," I see that as "I ripped you off and i have a perfectly legitimate excuse." He got everything i sent him in perfect condition, plus extra. I gave this guy the benefit of the doubt, thinking well maybe he is busy, or maybe the package got clogged, but i am sure that i got ripped off. I did my reaserch on him, looked at his website, and thought well this guy looks legit and has good reviews. Now that i see the post that came before mine, i have no doubt that i was ripped off and so was woodson. I reccomend everybody that reads this post and the one above to look at the 100% facts, we did not get our stuff when he did. Do not do international business, or any business for that matter,with this guy. I was supposed to recieve a jevenile Tityus serrulatus and a Cyriocosmus elegans, if that shows you what i thought i was getting. I hope nobody else is scammed from this guy again. Feel free to PM me with any questions regarding our one sided trade :rolleyes:

Last edited:

demonick

Arachnopeon
whew! i almost got ripped off by that guy also buy buying A. geniculatas from him. he even sent me pictures of the slings that he is selling. luckily my intuitions were correct about not to deal with him.