Inquiry: Swift's Invertebrates

Goanna

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Guys, Is Kelly away or something?

I ordered wednesday last week from his site, paid via PayPal.

I never got a confirmation email or anything. I tried calling several times and theres no answer. I left messages and no call back.

I need to change my shipping address, I need my order sent to my workplace instead of my paypal address so that they arent left out on the porch or something. But I cant seem to get ahold of him.

Last edited:

Swifty

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Goanna said:
Guys, Is Kelly away or something?

I ordered wednesday last week from his site, paid via PayPal.

I never got a confirmation email or anything. I tried calling several times and theres no answer. I left messages and no call back.

I need to change my shipping address, I need my order sent to my workplace instead of my paypal address so that they arent left out on the porch or something. But I cant seem to get ahold of him.
Hi Billy, The problem is the order never came in, but when I looked in my paypal account I saw that it was there. It still has not come in, so that's why I missed it. I did get your phone message, but I couldn't understand it, it was too garbled.....Anyway, I'm on it, and your order is going out Mon. :D Please email me if you have any problems with that date, ok? Thanks Billy!

Goanna

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Swifty said:
Hi Billy, The problem is the order never came in, but when I looked in my paypal account I saw that it was there. It still has not come in, so that's why I missed it. I did get your phone message, but I couldn't understand it, it was too garbled.....Anyway, I'm on it, and your order is going out Mon. :D Please email me if you have any problems with that date, ok? Thanks Billy!
Awesome, thanks for the reply Kelly.

I had no doubt you would come through, I have ordered from you in the past. I just thought you might have took the weekend off or something, lol.

I do need you to ship to an alternate address though, so I am going to email you now with the new addy. Thanks!