1/8 inch crix near Boston?

Sevenrats

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Does anyone know of anywhere to get 1/8 inch/1 week crickets in the Boston, MA area?

Right now I'm ordering online but I would rather pick up smaller quantities locally.

Thoth

Arachnopharoah
Old Timer
Do you drive? If so I know Zoo Creatures/N.E.R.D. in Plaitstow, NH (about an hour north of boston)carries them or has. You could give them a call.

I'm not sure but there is a pet store on Harvard Ave. between Comm. Ave and Brighton Ave. that may carry them.

darkeye

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Regal Reptiles is located in Providence, RI (about 1 hr south of Boston) as well.

Or you could breed them!

;)

SpiderZone2

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Some local pet stores will order crickets for their customers. But again for a price. If I want to get them from the pet store I would have to pay double than what I would pay online for them. This is per thousand also. Otherwise we pick them up at a swap at a reasonable price. Just an idea.

Sevenrats

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The pet shop ordering them is more expensive than ordering them myself. I can get 500 for $20 including shipping from flukers.

I'm going look into the ZooCreatures place and that mystery petshop on harvard ave.

Thanks for the replies.

mebebraz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Theres a big place in Nashua as well, but the name escapes me and I have never used that yellow pages website. REDRUM might now the name of it.

REDRUM

Arachnopeon
Plenty o' Crix

mebebraz said:
Theres a big place in Nashua as well, but the name escapes me and I have never used that yellow pages website. REDRUM might now the name of it.
Yep its RJs Exotics located at #300 Main st. in Nashua NH,
Be sure to check out the all new "Tarantula Tunnel" display.