About to pop???

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
Here's my 'Miss Pissy' and I'm not sure, but she's not eating very well and looks like she's had her cake and ate mine and yours too... Think she's about to have a little scorplings or just needs to continue her diet to get her girly figure back.

She also has gotten quite dark in her expandable areas...

Oh sorry for the large size...

quiz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
what kind of species is that? She looks like a lil blimp.

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
Oops, forgot that... Hadogenes troglodytes. If not gravid, maybe I'll change her name to 'Blimpy'

Brandelmouche

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The H.troglodytes, eat 1 or 2 criquets all 3 monts and she are gravid for 10 to 18 monts.

Maybe she just fath, maube she's gravid !?;)

She look gravid to me.

Last edited:

franco

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
she looks really small for a mature h. troglodytes to be preggy. if she's not that mature, she could either be fat or about to molt

Kugellager

ArachnoJester of the Ancient Ones
Arachnosupporter
franco said:
she looks really small for a mature h. troglodytes to be preggy. if she's not that mature, she could either be fat or about to molt
Thats an arm she is on right?...looks near adult size to me. Also looks on the fat size for a Hadogenes...They can get fat from eating but I would not be surprised if it were gravid.

John
];')

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
Yeah, she is an adult, and not all that small just a short girly tail. And yes, she's on my arm 2/3rds up near my elbow. I've had her since summer '04 so this is putting her close to going on 18 months. She's always been a bit on the "heavy" side, but now I'm thinking seriously gravid :eek: I believe she had been a very naughty before she left Africa, as she was a WC.

Are Flatrocks bad about snacking on their kids? My only other scorplings were Emps, and the mom carried them about 10 days and then lost her mind and did the unthinkable... I managed to save 2 of them. I would hate that to happen again :(