Lasiadora kulgi???

kidmom

Arachnopeon
The Lasiadora kulgi A.K.A bahia scarlett birdeater So does anyone know much about them i just got one not full grown not a baby but what is there temp and humidity ???caresheet?? I can't find much out about them. If anyone knows please post me. maybe i'm not looking in the right place, the pet shop owner said they are fairly rare is this true and what's there temperment she's mainly skiddish is she anything like the theraposi blondie? i know they have a huge attitude she doen't seem to be like this, can we hold her???? please help thanks much!!!!!!:p

elliot

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
the name is actually Lasiodora klugi, which might be why you had trouble finding information. great looking spider!

I have never kept this species, but I would keep it like the other lasiodoras. Room temperature (65-78F) on a dry substrate with a water dish and a hide should be sufficient.

Of course you can hold it... at your own risk;P

Last edited:

stooka

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hi,i have a L.klugi and i keep it exactly how i keep my L.parahybana on dryish substrate and water bowl at around 75F.Personally i wouldnt hold this spider but thats just me,i prefer to watch them then hold em.and ure rite they are eating machines.How big is yours?

kidmom

Arachnopeon
Thanks for all the great info!!! Mines About 5-6" long She's pretty, I have lots of t's our new one is a colbalt blue we are going to mate her as soon as we get a brave(haha) male.Thanks for the info again.