Fringed ornamental molted, but something weird ?

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
hello, one of my 2" P. ornata's molted last night, came out fine with a good successful molt, but the weird thing is today when i was gonna remove the old skin it was literaly shredded and spread all over the floor of the container? a leg here a leg there? just ripped to pieaces? whats up with that, could it have though its old skin was another t and attck it? really weird never had this happen before? , let me know what you guys think, thanks--Jeff oh by the way i have seen some of my others trash theres but thats kinda normal not like this....:?

LaRiz

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Jeff,
Sounds like your bug recycled a molt. They do this sometimes to suck up the juices.
john

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

cool, i did think that it did look rather thin, so you mean it acuatly"ate" it exo? pretty cool i've heard of this, but never actualy witnessed this or had this happen even until now, hmm pretty cool and very intresting for sure! thanks john , i was ondering what the hell! because it as spread all across the floor of the container and looked like it just got torn to shreds! i was like damn! it ripped it apart,lol , well thats awesome then i glad it recycled it pretty dam cool, i also noticed today a day later that its fangs were already black! thanks again john your advice is always a great help man!---Jeff