Scorpiove's Myriapod picture thread!

Scorpiove

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hey everyone these are all pictures from inside my myriapod tank. I'm thinking about removing that decaying moss. I found won of those evil little white mites. Not the beneficial ones :(. Oh well here are the pics :). There are also a couple of madagascar hissing roach pics. Would be kind of pointless to double post the pics in a separate forum though ;). There are four roaches and four millipedes living in this tank :). Although the fourth millipede was burrowed somewhere.

This thing is huge, it just got done molting. That size dish is the same size I use for my adult rose hair hagrid!

Love only seems so far away. :)

These creatures are pretty awesome looking!

Here is the smaller male roach.

Scorp guy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
:clap: nice pix! ill post mine as soon as i find out how :? thats just what we need on ab, is a good myriopod picture thread :worship: :worship: :worship:

Scorpiove

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Scorp_Lver said:
:clap: nice pix! ill post mine as soon as i find out how :? thats just what we need on ab, is a good myriopod picture thread :worship: :worship: :worship:
Hey thanks! To post some pics you could use www.imageshack.us as a host then just copy and link the text they give you to link to it. As for pictures it seems that there are tons and tons of centipede pics I figured we should get some more millipede pics up! If anyone wants to post some more millipde pics be in this thread be my guest :). I'll continue posting new pics of any new millipedes I get..... and ok you can post centipede to if you want since when I do finally get a centipede I'll also be posting it here in this thread. :)

Scorpiove

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hey thanks, the camera did all the work ;). I hope to get more millipedes soon. Some with different colors. I might have to think about getting a different tank for them all. I deffinately think I will introduce a swarm of predator mites to deal with the mites. These mites though only dwell in the dirt. Not once have I seen one on the millipede. Besides the millipedes own beneficial mites of course. :)