Blondi can't make webs? Serios problem?

Wish_mastera

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have question about my blondi. Many of you know already about her problem with the fangs but from 1-2 months I see that she can not make webs. Absolutely none web is in her tank. Every time as she tries to eat something, she can not spin any web. I've seen her carefully but there isnt even a single thread. Could this be a problem? When comes time to molt how can she make the "bed", and if she notice that cannot make webs, will she molt on the groud? I'm little bit worried about this. With the fangs.... I think now this isnt a problem.

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
The only time Ive ever seen my blondi make a web is after she deposited her eggs on the dirt... then attempted to make the sack over the top.
Her tank never has any webbing of any sort. She does the ole Feeding Waltz when she eats and looks like shes laying down web, but its all a ploy.

Blondi=OddOnes

NeilD

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Blondi

Both of my Blondis regularily web their hide entrance up, but they lay very little on the substrate

Wolfy72

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I've never seen either of my Blondi's web anything, not even my monster male.. not one sperm web since i've had him...

Natco

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Mine do the webbing dance, but the mat is invisible. I know it is there at least some of the time, because one dragged a frog through it while eating and it kind of rolled over. He also recently molted, and although I didn’t think to look, I did not see any webbing on the substrate.

MindUtopia

Arachnoking
Old Timer
In my experience blondis don't web much. Mine molted last week and didn't even have much of a molting mat at all. I wouldn't worry about it. When it's time for it to need a web, I'm sure it will lay one.

AfterTheAsylum

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Out of all my blondis I must say that I see the juveniles web more than the larger ones. My large ones don't really web at all. Hell, one of my females never even bothered to web a mat to molt on. All is fine.

NeilD

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Blondi Web

Forgot to mention one blondi is a sling and the other a Juvi, The juvi loves to web up, Might call her spiderwoman or someting. Here's a couple of pictures. I think the sling maybe in another premoult, The Juvi did this after I threw her some dinner into her hide, maybe she is telling me to stop putting stuff in there for her (She Moulted 5 weeks ago)

First is the Juvi Female

Here's the sling Male

Wish_mastera

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm asking because before she has made lots of webs. The whole emtrance of her hide was in webs and when she molts there is also webs to see. Now-nothing. I also think its not big problem, but want to ask here how is with your blondies. 10x a lot, I'll write again, when she molts and regenerate her fangs. I hope so:)