Inquiry: CA shops, where are they at?

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hey all, my question ? is there any really good tarantula shops in calif???? i know we have krazy 8's? but when i asked if i could go down there to look around and maybe pick something out, i was told not a good idea, cuzz its out of their home, belive me, i understand that!!!! but lets all be honest.. theres nothing like going into a shop to look around and pick out ur little bad boy...buying online is good..and there are great guys out there( we all know them..jason, charles, chris, ect. ect. just to name a few)...i just would like to drive up the coast..go to my shop and go home all in the same day... let me know? we do have alot of reptile shops but lets be honest..none out here seem to have very good selections, just the same old classic's? thanks wayne

willywonka

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
There is the IRBA Reptile Expo at the Del Mar Fairgrounds near San Diego this weekend. You'll find some tarantulas there.

cricket54

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I visited a pet shop in Downtown San Bernadino, CA when I was out there. They have mostly repitles and amphibians, but they had a few interesting tarantulas and scorpions including T. blondis.

Sharon