Scorps learning ability AGAIN

Normski2020uk

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Hi, i posted something simular to this a while back, but Scorps never cease to amaze me. So i thought i would share this little tale with you all. I use forst floor scraps to give my enclosurs a more natural look, leaves, twigs etc. I noticed 1 moring that a small chesnut casing had fallen in the entrance of my Emps burrow. Thinking this would just get in her way, and anoy her, i moved it. Infact i moved it across the other side of the tank some 8 - 9" away. During the night She moved it back, there is no way this could have been acadently moved. The caseing is back in the entrace to her burrow. It narrows the entrance, obviously makes her a little more sucure. I just thgink is great how these tiny creaturs can exibit such behaveral traits.:worship: one of the many reasons i have an adiction to this hobby, I AM AN ARCNOHOLIC{D {D {D

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I am quite convinced they have learning ability to a certain extent. I have several young A bicolors that have learned to come to the side of the deli cup I open up when I drop crickets in for them.

hamfoto

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
hey Brian...did Pavlov work with scorpions?

Chris