B. albopilosum Sling Versus B. vagans sling

IguanaMama

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
My B. albolpilosum sling just molted into about 2" dls. At this size, it still looks exactly like my B. vagans sling, which is just slightly larger. Black legs, no curly hairs, and a slightly dark reddish rump. Do these two species looks similar at the 2" size, or do you think my curly hair was mislabeled? They both look like vagans to me. I will try to post a picture, but I am digital photography challenged, still trying to learn. Thanks in advance.

MindUtopia

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hmmm, Jodi, I think it should have hair by then. I know my ex has a B. albopilosum that's probably about that size maybe even a little less and it's been fuzzy for a while. Could have been mislabeled? Maybe it's just slow on the development side? Of course, another vagans wouldn't be all that bad either.

IguanaMama

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thanks for the reply. I wrote the message a little too soon after the molt. I see differences now. Up until this molt, they were practically identical though.

Jmadson13

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have a hard time chosing between the two.

They are both Champion eaters and really cool pets. I think the thing that wins B. vagans over for me is a slightly faster growth rate and larger adult size.