DanRead's Photo thread

danread

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I thought it was about time i had my own photo thread! ;) I've posted a lot of these photos on Arachnoboards the past, but i thought i'd put them all in one place, and add a few more when i get the time..

First up, Scolopendra cingulata obscuripes

danread

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Scolopendra sp "gigiantea robusta" This female has now passed on, but i'm left with 56 of her offspring!

diKe

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Damn nice pictures!!! :worship:

And very nice collection :drool:

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
That was great! Is that the same S. gigantea that got consumed by her babies in an older thread? Thanks for the pics!

danread

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Galapoheros said:
That was great! Is that the same S. gigantea that got consumed by her babies in an older thread? Thanks for the pics!
Yes, thats the same one. The pedelings are just coming up to their second 'pedeling moult'. i'll try and get some more photos for the thread next week......

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
danread said:
Yes, thats the same one. The pedelings are just coming up to their second 'pedeling moult'. i'll try and get some more photos for the thread next week......
Man, that's WAY too many babies :drool: . I know someone that's willing to adopt....:rolleyes: .

szappan

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Gorgeous, just gorgeous... both the pics and the 'pedes... VERY well done.

:worship:

fatbloke

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
nice photos and collection

makes me wanna get back into pedes:D

john

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
very beautiful photos!! :worship: and you have some great looking pedes too! what kind of camera/lens are you using?