Mesobuthus tamulus 3 or 4th instar, gotten stung whle removing the rock not knowing that its underneath, finger that was stung had burning pain, initial pain was like that of a spinifer sting, but after about 4 hours the fingers was swalloon and fully numb, whole hand starts to feel heavy. everything lasted only 12 hours or so. leaving a diameter if less then 5mm of my skin hardened up. like a blister.
no medication/application of any anti venom. im still a live. hehe
Venom Is Nature's Deadly Cocktail ...
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)