[Inquiry] Dennis1 aka Dennis Regul from Germany

demonick

Arachnopeon
Has anyone ever dealt with him before? Early April we had a deal regarding trading of scorps. He already got his part of the trade while I still didn't get mine. Any information would be appreciated.

Regards,

Nick

finman31

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I was supposed to have a deal with him myself....this month,then he put it off till may...let me know if you get your stuff

Dennis1

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi

First thing :
You haven´t told me that you have start a negative thread . I think that isn´t polite !

Secound thing :
I´m sorry , but I have send the Scorpions !
Maybe my mother have got the "receipt" ( I´m not sure the´ vocabulary ) .

Third thing :
I have asked you If I should send you some other scorpions because the H. arizonensis don´t arrived , but you dont answered !

Regards
Dennis Regul

Nikos

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have done a trade with Dennis and everything went smooth, so i can only recommend him.

Maybe its just a transatlantic delay...or worst case scenario the parcel got lost or...you know whats worst than that!

demonick

Arachnopeon
Dennis1 said:
Hi

First thing :
You haven´t told me that you have start a negative thread . I think that isn´t polite !

Secound thing :
I´m sorry , but I have send the Scorpions !
Maybe my mother have got the "receipt" ( I´m not sure the´ vocabulary ) .

Third thing :
I have asked you If I should send you some other scorpions because the H. arizonensis don´t arrived , but you dont answered !

Regards
Dennis Regul
Dennis,

Sorry man for the trouble. Maybe I was being impatient. Please do understand that nobody wants to get ripped-off during a trade.

Best regards,

Nick