Some Updates, and some additions.. some pictures heheh

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Back with some updates... and a new addition..

Lq from my frined, he says that he need to ID it and also keep it with me for the time because it isnt doing very well at his place (well that part i don understand hehehe)

by the way its about 2-2,5 inches from mouth to end of 5th segment, is it adult yet wats the max it can grow? ive seen more pale form of LQ so i guss this is isnt adult (jus guessing) - any one knows wats the ideal temps and humidity? And how to sex them ??? ;P ;P ;P

very angry LQ

HEADSHOT!

P.trans and C.vittatus 3rd instar growing very fat...

then some updates on my L.mucronatus slings.. some 3rd instar already ...

And finally the martenssis... wana make a guess how many babies r there??? i didnt realise there was so many untill they moult to 2nd instar! hehehe

make a guess how many and ill count and tell you guys when i seperate them from the mum in a few days time! hehehe ;P

quiz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That's an Lq and it looks beautiful. Mine is the same color, Brownish and probably 3.5-4 inches long.

I keep my Lq's temp between 28-30C degrees during the day, would drop the temps to 20-22C degrees during night and humidity really dry (50%). I usually mist one corner of the tank and offer them water dish every 4-7 days (sometimes 7-10 days).

Female: 26-29 pectines teeth
Male: 31-36 pectines teeth

Last edited:

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
quiz said:
That's an Lq and it looks beautiful. Mine is the same color, Brownish and probably 3.5-4 inches long.
so i guess at 2 inches it can be adult right? which instar should it be then? sexing???

canadianscorp

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
That is one awesome looking L Quin! i like it alot more than the paler form. i love that little p.trans too. ive got 4 about the same size coming this week, cant wait!!

quiz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Scorpfanatic said:
so i guess at 2 inches it can be adult right? which instar should it be then? sexing???
I have another L.q which is about 2-2.5 inches and it looks like it still gonna molt. Not sure if 2" would be an adult ;P .

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
canadianscorp said:
That is one awesome looking L Quin! i like it alot more than the paler form. i love that little p.trans too. ive got 4 about the same size coming this week, cant wait!!
is there two different forms of LQ? with this darker form of LQ it make understand y MArtenssis and Tamulus can be sold as LQ some times hehehe....

MESOBUTeierus Quinquesmulussis hahahaha

canadianscorp:_
i believe they will be from the same parents heheheh ;P right? hehehe

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
quiz said:
I have another L.q which is about 2-2.5 inches and it looks like it still gonna molt. Not sure if 2" would be an adult ;P .

actually imean cant hahah i dono wat happent o my fingers.. maybe its still shivering from all the Hot species feeding hahahha

quiz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Scorpfanatic said:
actually imean cant hahah i dono wat happent o my fingers.. maybe its still shivering from all the Hot species feeding hahahha
Maybe there is. I have 2 adult Lq which is brownish color or golden brown and a juv which is paler.

canadianscorp

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
i think it might just be that they darken up as they reach adult hood. but still i like the colors on yours looks awesome. i would love to get some of these. anyone know where they are available? or maybe even some juvies?

Last edited:

quiz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
canadianscorp said:
i think it might just be that they darken up as they reach adult hood. but still i like the colors on your looks awesome. i would love to get some of these. antone know where they are available? or maybe even some juvies?
My Lq looks gravid so if you can wait 2-3 months and she did popped some babies then I'll hook you up for free ;) . Some people thinks that she will molt so I don't know. Time will tell.

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hmm.... ill count the pectine teeths later , no hurry cos any way that will be the speciemn that i will have and i don think i can find him or her a mate even if i know the sex.. but will still try to find out soon... :confused: ..

any way guess its a sub adult maybe? hehe ive seen the pale form, which belong to anothe rhobbiest that i know but he no longer has it.. so... hehe lets wait for luc to comment haha..

because of his post aboiut 1 out of a 100 allergy to venom shit i was so careful with all my inverts today.. haha was a funny encounter... but definately my respect for all inverts grew after i got this LQ..

never was on my wish list but now it seems im hook on it,.,, wat a beauti...{D

Kaos

Arachnolord
Old Timer
It's probably not adult, the L. q i have kept has all been between 3 and 4".

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hi kaos, is yrs the same colour form as mine? :? hahah im prayin its not an adult, haha soi can have it for longer,, hahaa better sex him tomorrow or something,, haha

quiz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Scorpfanatic said:
hi kaos, is yrs the same colour form as mine? :? hahah im prayin its not an adult, haha soi can have it for longer,, hahaa better sex him tomorrow or something,, haha
Walton, I have 2 deathstalker that looks gravid. Whenever they try to crawl up on the glass. I'd see some yellow pebbles just underneat their pectines and some just above. If they didn't molt and turned out to be gravid and gave babies this year. I'd send you some ;) .

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
haha tnnkas quiz... and definatey yr name will come in my mind whene ever i shall have have any scorplings or somethinG! hehehe {D

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
quiz said:

I keep my Lq's temp between 28-30C degrees during the day, would drop the temps to 20-22C degrees during night and humidity really dry (50%). I usually mist one corner of the tank and offer them water dish every 4-7 days (sometimes 7-10 days).

counted ard 34? wat do you see ?hehhehe my guess a male...
** note one of the pectine is partially damaged :(