Inquiry: Invertepet...

swatc1h

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
lolz some of his PIX arent working instead it was replaced with a sex ad lolz

Ganoderma

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
he screwed poepl eand went outa buisiness...from what i have read on forums he may have been taken to court. do a search here, there are posts about it.

swatc1h

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
some angry customers sure take it to a certain level were promises arent made. well at least one of them made the right thing and press charges or fraud against BILL, if i was one of the negative reviewers i would of followed along instead going emtpy-handed.

DR zuum

ArachnoAntigen
Old Timer
I did business with bill we had some snags but he always made good on his orders with me,and i was highly satisfied by his specimens.He was probably the best online source for unusual centipedes while he was in business. I know he had the largest diversity of them.I know he took ill for a while and i think he just tried to do too much too fast.

He wasnt a bad guy stuff just overtook him it seems and i know at the end he wasnt filling his orders so i dont know what the results of that was.But he wasnt a total piece of crap like quite a few here have turned out to be,despite the smiling face they present, and i know he tried to make right some of the bad transactions he had.Most here who crawfish dont even try to make it right.He just bit off more than he could chew,and ended up crap creek,bottom line you got to take care of your customers when you take thier money or suffer the consequence.