Species Ceratogyrus darlingi (a.k.a. Ceratogyrus bechuanicus)

versus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
ceratogyrus sp. is cool... especially with those "horns" :D

The Juice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
This is my 2.75" C.Bechuanicus, I just got her about 1 week ago and is beginning to be my favorite T in my collection.

Last edited:

Sandra

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice spider Gusto. One I'm not that familiar with. What do you like about it most that she's becoming your fav?

PS Your avatar is scarier than any T I've ever seen. ;)

The Juice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Sandra said:
Nice spider Gusto. One I'm not that familiar with. What do you like about it most that she's becoming your fav?

PS Your avatar is scarier than any T I've ever seen. ;)
I like it because it is a aggressive eater, almost always visable and that is not common for baboon species, I also like the Horn it has.

I thought when people saw my Avatar, they would want to have a sleep over with milk & Cookies........ It would be quite charming

Sandra

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
ROTFL, you're warped! hahaha ;)

Thanks for sharing those great pics. Hope all goes well with her.

ShaunHolder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
GUSTO said:
I like it because it is a aggressive eater, almost always visable and that is not common for baboon species, I also like the Horn it has.

I thought when people saw my Avatar, they would want to have a sleep over with milk & Cookies........ It would be quite charming
Have you ever seen the movie Happiness?

... {D

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
C. bechuanicus is very high on my wishlist of ts. Beautiful spider, Gusto.

The Juice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
reptillian said:
cool pics not sure about wacko jacko though hahahahahahahahAHA! ;P ;P if you like him the actual guy u r crazy! :? :? :wall: jackos got a mashed up nose! :liar: :liar:

I don't like what he has done to his body, but it's his choice. I think he is the greatest entertainer of all time and the best dancer, I could watch him dance all day. In my opinion no one can match his grace and origallity on the dance floor. As for the charges I believe in innocent until proven guilty not guilty until proven innocent.

Schlyne

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Nice looking T. I can't wait until mine gets a little bigger, although even around 1", you can see the horn :)

As for your avatar, it's just creepy. Jacko really messed up his face.

The Juice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I am thinking about getting another one in the near future, I think they are one of the most under rated species in the hobby

BlkCat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
They really always visible? Or is it just ur girl? How much did u pay for her? I want either a C. brachycephalus or a C. bechuanicus. Is there a specific reason why U went with that one?

The Juice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
BlkCat said:
They really always visible? Or is it just ur girl? How much did u pay for her? I want either a C. brachycephalus or a C. bechuanicus. Is there a specific reason why U went with that one?
I think I just got lucky, with mine always being out. I went with The C.Bechuanicus because I thought it looked the best out of all the Horned species and I thought I read some where that Bechuanicus is the least common of the Horned species. I paid $30 for her, Plus the gas for the 1.5hr drive I made to get her & and a 1.5" P.Cambridgei.

Bearskin10

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey BlkCat here is the C. bechuanicus I was telling you about, Not to bad for $15 :D

BlkCat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
They have more markings than i expected. I am surprised. Thanks. Now i am gonna be impatient. :p

Bearo

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
nice :)
that price is OK eaven if it would be in Europe ;P
have you checked the sex?