C. vittatus and hentzi have arrived

rattler_mt

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i really thought these guys were bigger, you guys need to start putting something in for size referance when yah take pictures :D oh well ive got frogs smaller than them so i cant complain. i also have a new respect for those of you raising these guys, 2nd instar vitt's are TINY

should have pics tonight, ive got them situated in temperary containers, didnt have water dishes that worked well but i sprayed the sides of the container and every one drank their fill. will get the hentzi put in a perminate container tonight and try and figure out what im going to do with all the tiny lil vittatus that left their moms back during transit, sure glad i found all those termites :D

ectic

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just go the same surprise few weeks ago. I had setup an enclosure for them... with hole big as them. So when I received them I had to start back. These little guys are just so cool :)

Spike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very nice :clap: I will be on the hunt for these too :8o

PoPpiLLs

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Beautiful C. vittatus i need to get me some of those too :D

rattler_mt

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
a termite backpack

a better pic of mom

another pic of one of the hentzi

Canth

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Awesome!!! Seems like everyone's getting some C. vittatus lately...They're so cool! I'm glad they're getting more respect. And IMO C. hentzi are under rated. I think they're prettier than B. jacksoni.

rattler_mt

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
lol one of the hentzi made the trip today to one of the local schools summer program "Creepy Crawly Bug Camp", not as big of a hit as the dart frog i took but it was well recieved and well behaved chilling on the piece of bark while the kids filed by, im going to need an emp if im going to keep doing this stuff :D

LucasP

Arachnopeon
Centruroides for President! (better than Centruroides Rule!?) Congrats where did you get these awesome little guys? as for the kids thing, get a red claw! that'll wow em.

rattler_mt

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
from Conan, he offered some up a couple weeks ago in the trade/sale forum

Linda Landsman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I love the C. Vittatus. I got some a while back as a freebee from David F, and they are doing great! That got me into scorps,2 have molted already. I have a vertical piece of bark in there, I watched them molt on it, almost seems like they need it to molt correctly.

Last edited: