Aphonopelma sp.

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
:D I'm doing the "I GOT MY BOX FROM SWIFT'S TODAY!!" dance!:D

My c. cyanopubescence is gorgeous and started webbing 5 minutes after hitting the damp verm.

My freebie, a B. angustum, is just the cutest little thing, a "Mini-me" for my curly slings but with a better hairdo!

The Aphonopelma sp. is just as blonde as me!! But with a better figure!! However, I simply cannot find a caresheet anywhere on the internet for her. Swift's describes her as a "new, undescribed species from Roswell NM." Although we all know that the aliens landed at Roswell, I'm pretty sure they didn't leave a new species of Ts for us to enjoy.

Anybody out there have a clue as to care? For now, she's so small that I'm just doing the standard sling thing. When she grows up, she'll probably need the same kind of care as my A. moderaturm. BUT, I want to be sure.:?

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
(Does the new T happy dance with you!)
Hell I can't wait to order online just so I can do that exciting unwrapping!
Pics pics!
You need to get camera.
Listen to me.
Think CAAAAAAAMMMMEEEERAAAAAA!!!
:)
I can't tell you what to do for your new little T but Congradulations on the new arivals.

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
:p I KNEW you'd be dancin' with me!!!

I have to wait for my son's stepmom to come over. She takes great pictures.... but has rotten taste in men!=D I'm glad he married her though, she's sweet, and now I hardly ever have to talk to him, I talk to her instead!!!

Payday is Friday... I keep leaving ads wiith digital cameras on them laying around the house where my honey can find them. He's so sweet that it won't take him long to pick up on the clue at ALL!

Plus, I'm "beaming" this thought to him as we speak:

;) CIRCUIT CITY****3.3 MEGAPIXEL****$149.00*****HAPPY MAMA;)

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hint? Clue? Beam?
Maybe I'm too blunt.
I would walk right up with the add and say.
"Look what I found. CIRCUIT CITY****3.3 MEGAPIXEL****$149.00*****HAPPY MAMA."
But I'm the woman that would rather get a nice set of craftsman sockets or a new snapon set of torx, or T's for a holiday over cloths or jewelry or any other kind of stuff like that.

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Oh GIRL ... you DO appreciate the finer things in life!!!

My 1970 1/2 Camaro will be done next month. (We rebuilt the engine!) I'm talking 525 hp!! (Really.) My next project is paint... black is the only color for a car like that. However, I was thinking of a mural on the trunk lid, envision it; a lividium in full threat pose, with liquid steel dripping from her chrome fangs!

No... it probably wouldn't be a threat pose, but I am tossing around the idea of a T mural. Any ideas on incredibly beautiful species that would look hot on it?

MrMatt

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I've collected many spiders in New Mexico and they are all pretty easy (and similar) to care for. I think you would be just fine keeping it the same as your A. moderaturm.

One final note, if begins to glow and want to 'phone home' be afraid, be very afraid.

MrMatt

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Originally posted by MrMatt
I've collected many spiders in New Mexico and they are all pretty easy (and similar) to care for. I think you would be just fine keeping it the same as your A. moderaturm.

One final note, if begins to glow and want to 'phone home' be afraid, be very afraid.

MrMatt
=D I don't know.... my computer, phones and lights have been flickering since she got here. And the postman looked rather glassy-eyed! (Oh wait, this is California... he was just stoned!!):cool:

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by jwb121377
Snap-on expensive taste, I'm on a husky budget.
I've cranked out too many cheaper torx. I've found that snappies can handle more pressure then other brands. Yeah the other companies will replace it but if you rip out a torx in the middle of a project and don't have it when you need it.

Well. some things are equal.
Some things it just pays to put in a few more bucks to start with.
My tool boxes are a hodgepodge of craftsman, snapon,mac,husky, ect ect ect...
I'll grab a mongral tool now and then if I know it's going to be a " beat it up." tool that I KNow I'm just going to mangle and is cheap and easy to buy a few of and or replace later.
But for the real tools.
I try to get the best i can, knowing it will make up for it's price in the years of use it will give.
In the end paying more for something better is more practical and saves money in the long run.