Inquirey on member "Nocturnal"

Bigboy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Inquirey on member "Nocturnal" John Schutte Jr

I am looking for any information that anyone might have on this member. I'm currently in the middle of a deal with him and lost all contact two days ago when I sent my payment to him.

Last edited:

Steven.WK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey you are in the same boat as me. I brought 3 subadult A. purpurea from his recent ad and he shipped me 2 spiders that I didn't buy. 1 mature male A. purpurea and 1 A. bicegoi. I have been patient with him, hoping he'll come through but it doesn't look good. Which spiders did you buy from him?

Last edited:

Bigboy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I purchased a pair of Androctonus bicolor. I'm thinking/hoping that he simply hasn't been able to get to a computer in a couple of days.

arachnocat

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Well great. I bought the large female T. Blondi he was selling last week. He said he was shipping her next day on Tuesday. Then yesterday I recieved a box of roaches from him! Where is my spider?!?!

IguanaMama

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I purchased one large female T. blondi (advertised as 8") for $85 and two unsexed A. purpureas for $60 each. I got a large blondi and two mature male purpureas, one DOA. I have not sexed the blondi as I don't want to stress it out by handling "her" right now and "she" is fiesty. They arrived yesterday, I pm'd Nocternal with the info about the DOA and being mature males and have not heard back.

Please let me know if you need any more information from me.

Jodi

arachnocat

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hmm. I purchased the 8" female t. blondi too. I don't think he had more than one did he? I payed $110 with shipping for her.

Steven.WK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Its obvious John ripped us off. He was selling the same spiders to multiple people. Jodi purchased 2 A. purpurea and he sold the same spiders to me. I think we need to open disputes with Paypal and get each other's information to collaborate our stories.

BigBoy, Can you put his name and email into the title of this thread?

John Schutte Jr, from Wisconsin
avicularia@charter.net

arachnocat

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Yep. He sold the T. Blondi I bought to a few people too. Just let me know what info you need from me.

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm very sorry to hear about everyone's bad experiences...its a good thing I did not try and purchase one of the A. purpurea that he had for sale.

Steven.WK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
xenobug, You should get in touch with Jodi via private email and exchange contact info (name, address, paypal email). And open a dispute with Paypal and then escalate it to a claim because the seller is fraudulent. I have just done so and I'm waiting for someone to review my case.

Bigboy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Contact me about this claim as well, I'd like to see if I can get my money back also. I'd like to add that his name in his paypal address is John Schutte Jr.

arachnocat

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Report has been filed. Hope this all gets straigtened out eventally. :-(

arachnocat

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I reported that the goods were different from described (since I recieved roaches instead of a T). This is what paypal sent back to me:

Our investigation into your claim is complete. As stated in our User
Agreement, the claims process only applies to the shipment of goods. It
does not apply to complaints about the attributes or quality of goods
received. Therefore, we are unable to reverse this transaction or issue a
refund.

Steven.WK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I actually got the same email. Almost right after I filed the claim. It seems like they don't really review it or a bot does it. I sent an email from the link below to follow up on my claim.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_contact

Select

1. Protections/Privacy/Security
2. Buyer Complaint Process
3. Type your topic

Continue and fill out the form at the bottom half of the page. Make sure to include the Transaction ID of your case.

reclusa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I got the same response from paypal. I also ordered the Large T blondi and A purpurea. Let me know if you here anything.

gumby

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
MRL just hit one out of the ball park if any of those numbers work he gets 1000 pats on the back
scott