Today i found a spider in my room

Tcrazy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Today i was cleaning up and found a tiny spider on the ground.. I went to catch it. and it see very aggressive.. i scouped it up in a small pill bottle. From what i rescerched it. i came across it as a spitting spider. i never seen one here in ohio. i like to take a picture. but my camera can not get that close of a good picture.
ONE thing i am wondering if they are poisonious.

spiderluv

Arachnopeon
not from what i have heard, basicly a common house spider, but with the ability to spit.... Basicly the spider is not dangerously VENEMOUS....

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Do a search on loxoles reclusa and look for a post where AB member lucanidae and I were bitching at each other about whether or not eye location was the way to go. In one of his posts is a great way to ID the spitters.

spinnekop

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Tcrazy, if the spider was agressive it can't be a spitting spider.
Spitting spiders are harmless but you better take some causion if you have an agressive spider.
Does it look like the one on the thread below?....

http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=71279

Even a blurry picture might give an idea... can you try to post a pic. anyway ?

ta2edpop

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My wife found a loxoles reclusa last week. It was trying to kill one of my house spiders in the kitchen. When she cornered it up it was very aggressive:evil: , trying to raise up at her. She managed to get it into a cup, but I think it got smushed in th eprocess. It was dead when I got home.