For those who may care.

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I pulled a piece of cucumber out of my millipede enclosure only to find a bunch of tiny baby pedes underneath. I'm now the father of several (unknown how many) baby milli's. I'm assuming they are the big black Africans, although I'm not certain. I'll post a picture if anyone is interested.

Botar

Steven

pede-a-holic
Old Timer
Congratulations,...
Post some pictures please :D

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Botar,
YES!! Post pics...pretty please?? I do need to know...ahem...my new AGB's keep, well..let's just say that Barry White has been playing non-stop for over a week..:D
Peace,
Gillian

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Sorry it took me so long. They are currently under 1/4". I wish I could take credit for this, but they did it pretty much in spite of anything I've done. Sometimes I guess you just get lucky.

Botar

Steven

pede-a-holic
Old Timer
what species of milipedes?

Hey, the little ones look great!
how many do you have?
and what kind of milipede is that big one next to it (i gues that's the mother?)

succes with the new little pedes

greetz

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm not sure of the species names. The babies should be the giant black africans. The large one in the picture is a different species. I have 3 different species in the same enclosure and the only pair I have are the giant black africans. So, unless there was a cross breeding, I'm assuming that is what they are. I haven't a clue as to how many. They are so small, I'm afraid to dig around to find out.

Botar

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Botar,
awwwwwww! Cute! Congrats! I've been told its nearly impossible to get them to reproduce....(to do the horizontal mambo, that's another thing. Mine are quite adept at that..*g*)
Peace,
Gillian