Roach feeder questions

Newports

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Now I still don't have any scorps yet, since my plan didn't work out as well lol. So while Im waiting, might as well research about these new feeders I want to try.

Im gonna go with Blaptica Dubia. Non climbing/flying, almost no odor, docile and hardy, and pretty good breeders.

But my question is, do nymps grow slow?
If so that would be great since then I would easily feed them to the Vaejovis spinigeris and C. Vitattus/C. Exilicauda. Because I don't think they can easily take down an adult sized B. Dubia.

can someone show me a size comparision or some sort of an adult B. dubia?

thanks alot!

P.S. I really want to get out of loud/smelly/gross crickets. so help outt please! =)

Last edited:

quiz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Newports said:
Now I still don't have any scorps yet, since my plan didn't work out as well lol. So while Im waiting, might as well research about these new feeders I want to try.

Im gonna go with Blaptica Dubia. Non climbing/flying, almost no odor, docile and hardy, and pretty good breeders.

But my question is, do nymps grow slow?
If so that would be great since then I would easily feed them to the Vaejovis spinigeris and C. Vitattus/C. Exilicauda. Because I don't think they can easily take down an adult sized B. Dubia.

can someone show me a size comparision or some sort of an adult B. dubia?

thanks alot!

P.S. I really want to get out of loud/smelly/gross crickets. so help outt please! =)
http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/forumdisplay.php?f=18