p.murinus

rogersspider05

Arachnopeon
i have a p.murinus sling which has just moulted and now is black with a orange adomen i just want to know how long does it take for a p.murinus to go completely orange

mikeythefireman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i have a p.murinus sling which has just moulted and now is black with a orange adomen i just want to know how long does it take for a p.murinus to go completely orange
That's gonna vary a little. I've got 11 slings living communally and there doesn't seem to be any consistency in the colors. The biggest one in the tank is ~1.25" and she's still got some black, while one of the smaller ones ~.75" is all orange (well, as orange as they get. She's still got the cool blue markings on the underside of her front legs:D ). They're all from the same sac, so they're all the same age, too.

rogersspider05

Arachnopeon
it was quite small and didnt have any color to it at all till it moulted. would it eat a dead cricket as i only have large which i feed to my other t's

mikeythefireman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Probably. I fed many of my slings dead adult crix for several weeks. I still my smaller slings dead small crix.