Looking for an nice arboreal that webs alot

MindUtopia

Arachnoking
Old Timer
If you really want A LOT of webbing, P. murinus and C. cyaneopubecens are pretty prolific webbers, though they are only "semi-arboreal". My C. cyaneopubecens webs more than most of my true arboreals!

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
Both my Avicularia huriana and Avicularia versicolor are prolific webbers. And gorgeous to boot!:D

Ando55

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
How about a GBB as MindUtopia mentioned..they have outstanding coloration and are real beauties, the Avics are all nicely colored T's as well, i always had a thing for A versicolors; you can't go wrong with a GBB or any the Avics!:D

Arlius

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
P. irminia and P. cambridgei are also prolific webbers (at least when younger... make nice tube web constructs)

PinkLady

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Best aboreal webbers I have are my A.Avic and A.Versi. Now for webbers in general our C.cyaneopubecens and C.Fimbriatus....awesome web displays.

cb45

Arachnopeon
My C. cyaneopubecens, A. versicolor and my 2" A. avicularia all have beautiful webs made.

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
If you want an arboreal, buy a Psalmopoeus of some kind. They aren't exactly in the TOP webber category, but they're are some of the sweetest arboreals, (my fave genus).

But Poecilotheria are sweet also.

spid142

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
webber

P irminia make nice webs as mentioned, fun to watch them rest just inside the collar of the web to rest or wait for prey.